- Isolated and have trouble finding partners to do strategy sessions, soundboard ideas, do gut checks?
- Learning to respond in the moment and shift dynamics?
- In a context where a racialized problem eclipses the number of people with racial literacy?
- Navigating business tensions, competing priorities, de-prioritization, and performative engagement?
- Grow: Uplevel your skillset, moves, responsiveness, and recovery time.
- Finding partners in-house: Blueprint ways to shed individualism, find partners, and what it might mean to connect with the detractors, silent bystanders, reluctant, allied, complicit, as well as neutral/objective.
- Mine & Localize: Decode what it means to be a troublemaker, rabble-rouser, a square peg in a round hole.
- Expand your consciousness: Build capacity to solve challenges with a self-transforming and self-actualizing mind (Keegan & Leahy)
- Heal: Engage in processes for remedying racialized trauma.
- Re-imagine what's possible and feasible: Expect more of ourselves than most people think is doable.
- Excavate: Excavate places where “imagination sabotages itself.” (Morrison, 1996).
- Style: Human-centered. Dignity-protected. Organizational culture- and structure-based: group works together to respond to real challenges, professional learning community model.
- Format: Virtual and in-person learning, in-between-lab work.
- Timing: Weekly.
- Duration: 3- and 6-month routes.
- Size: 20-person cohorts.
Other Racial + Equitecture Services
Systemic Change: Anti Racism Strategies
Get a hands-on social scientist, maverick leader, and coach to work with you daily, weekly, monthly to help you equalize your organizational systems.
Strategize: Move strategically through the landmines of driving systemic change using rapid cycle learning and iteration with a social scientist, antiracism strategist, and coach.
Race and Leadership
Increase your capacity to lead high-stakes change while acknowledging the dangers and losses that come with propelling humanity forward.
We build strategies, skills, sanctuary, respite, and soft places to land for the ahead-of-the-curve "troublemakers," positively deviant, and maladjusted to injustice.
See what's available in the Equitecture catalogue 👉🏾