- Looking for ways to stay alive during the dangers of leading the kind of transformational change that grapples with race and its intersections?
- Struggling with ways to: diagnose systems, recognize power dynamics, navigate resistance, and endure unavoidable discomfort, inconvenience, risk, and competing commitments?
- With Data: Humanize and awaken.
- With Power Dynamics: Decode and respond.
- With Racial Social Systems: Diagnose and intervene.
- With Progression: Discuss, build, and test different models for attenuating inequity.
- Discuss models for leading, danger and sanctuary, while examining how race, power, and privilege operate in equity-mission-driven organizations.
- Map internal systems, how they overlap & interlock, whether & how processes produce cumulative advantage and disadvantage
- Style: Invites current work challenges. Content-oriented, didactic, tactile, hands on, and integrative to the workplace.
- Format: Virtual and in-person learning, pre- and post work.
- Timing: Weekly or biweekly.
- Duration: Optional & based on situational factors.
- Size: 10+ person group.
Other Racial + Equitecture Services
Anti Racism at Work Coaching Collective
Grow your impact, efficacy, and critical hope for change. Heal what's been harmed. Shed what needs to be unlearned.
Escape isolation and weighty bad days, while building the muscle and community to face inequity's tenacity.
Systemic Change: Anti Racism Strategies
Get a hands-on social scientist, maverick leader, and coach to work with you daily, weekly, monthly to help you equalize your organizational systems.
Strategize: Move strategically through the landmines of driving systemic change using rapid cycle learning and iteration with a social scientist, antiracism strategist, and coach.
See what's available in the Equitecture catalogue 👉🏾